Inspired by the ‘féeries’ (theatrical fantasies) of nineteenth-century Paris, 'Cabaret des Distractions' is a classic tale of love and temptation for a twenty-first-century audience. Cabaret, musical theatre and circus break bread together in the opulent surroundings of Café de Paris’s 1920s ballroom. Time Out Cardholders are invited to enter the ballot for the best seats in the house on Friday August 14, accompanied by a delicious three-course dinner and champagne.
A cafe cum bar beneath Tower Gateway railway bridge that cares just as much about its coffee as it does its craft beers. On tap and by the bottle they have Kernel Pale Ale, Camden Beer, a variety of Brewdogs and the gluten-free Mikkeller. To line stomachs Flock serve a variety of savoury dishes, including chunky burgers in brichoe buns with sweet potato fries on the side. They also have rich, sumptuous cakes for afters, or gelato if that's more your bag, and some other options to boot.
Venue says: “Flock is a hidden gem for premium quality coffee, artisan food and cocktails. A great time awaits at this special social hub.”
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to Lail Arad's single launch at St Pancras Old Church
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to 'In the Heights'
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to the Red Bull Air Race
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to 'Mozart & Beethoven Go Oval'
- Time Out Card competition: Exclusive night of Brazilian song